Thursday, December 8, 2011

whoa there, don't over-do it...

yeah, that's right... TWO posts in ONE week. that's right, bitches.

due to my divorce i've moved twice already this last year... so i figured what the heck? it's the holidays... the busiest time of the year... i think since my house sold it's time to find a new place. GENIUS idea... lemmetellya.

so NOW, not only am i scrambling to find the perfect christmas presents for my friends on a smaller budget than usual, but i now have that additional challenge of packing (fortunately for me, a lot of my stuff is still packed from the last two times i moved this year) before the new year and before and after my week long crazy christmas vacation in arizona with ferret... which, as i said before, will be extremely nerve-wracking as i get to meet the family, friends and other people affiliated with my new favorite person of life. i know. i'm a little crazy. but i kind of like my life that way.

i've also spent countless hours on the computer trying to research cheap ways to decorate that i will actually like... believe me, it's a challenge. a bigger one than it seems since i have champagne taste on a non-alcoholic drink budget (that's worse than a beer budget... TRUST me). i have yet to come up with a bigger waste of my free time... so far this activity suffices pretty well.

found this awesome couch on craig's list that i would show you a photo of but they deleted the posting because i bought that bitch last night... let's just say that it's super sexy, brown leather and super contemporary which i think will mix nicely with my antique, industrial and glittery design fetish. i love anything old, unique, rustic and shiny. that about sums it up. which could be a major train wreck, but hopefully i'll be able to post pics to prove otherwise. you be the judge.

i have also found some pretty fugly items on good 'ol craig's list as well:

image 1
sure, plaid and floral looks FABULOUS together... ummm, wow.

image 0
just what i wanted... sliding mirrored closet doors. CHECK!

image 0
gaudy AND teal... what a winning combo

oh my... and these are only a small few of the beauties available. it really makes me wonder who looked at that shit in the first place and decided to buy it. really, people?!?!

well now, i have to head off to keep up my stringent working out schedule so i can get supah hot before the great merry arizona christmas adventure... (don't worry, it's still a working title).

No comments:

Post a Comment